A blog post coming at you a little out of sync but I prefer to post awards outside of my usual content so here you go, post Christmas haze nurturing the food baby and lazy bones over the next few days.
Thank you ever so much to Lauren for choosing to listen to me ramble once again. Go and check out Lauren’s blog as soon as you can, she was also kind enough to have featured me on her Favourite bloggers of 2017 list / blog which features some really amazing bloggers so I am extremely honoured.
The rules of accepting and posting this nomination are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (of course!) and link their blog within your post.
- Answer the questions that you were given, nominate 3 other bloggers and set them 3 questions to answer.
Questions from Lauren and my answers:
1. What achievement are you most proud of in 2017?
I am most proud of coming through (somehow) all of my medical issues in one piece. I am also really proud of myself for starting a new blog, purchasing my own domain and finally leaving my full time job to go self-employed. It is still very scary but the most important thing is that I have taken the plunge.
2. Do you have any new years resolutions or goals for 2018?
To start generating a small, regular income from my freelance business as well as taking my blog self hosted.
3. What you are most looking forward to tomorrow (Christmas Day)?
I can tell you what I was looking forward to and that was watching my girls open their gifts and loving what they have received, this makes me feel good!
And my nominees are:
Your 3 questions are:
- What is one thing that you are most looking forward to in 2018?
- Name your top 3 highlights of 2017.
- Do you have a 2018 diary / planner / journal?
Thank you again Lauren and I look forward to reading more about my blogger friends.